Friday, August 1, 2008

touching heart


This is the story about the two person who knows to each other throught social media site ORKUT. Its story about the me & One of my friend. We became friend to each other thorugh online chat. In the recent time, people do not beleive to each other through chat. we became very good friend thorugh chat. We share Many thing to each other. She is a very good heart as well as helpful. I come too know, when she help me in someway.

When i was out of station. My phone was barred by Service provider company due to crossing of my credit limit. I said once to her, she depodited cash on my no immediatly. I feel very much regards to her because even we do not met each other, but she helped me when i needed her help. This is memorable things in my life. This is not the matter of small amout, its the matter of huminity that she can understand me on that time about the mail.

From my past so many experience, i learned that you can find good friends through social media even you do not each other. So you have to be very ohnest from your side when you communication or adding somebody on social media. I benefited by money as well as the increasing my social network through social media. So this is the new thing for us, we have to use it for the benefit. We do not trying to miss use of it. Because somehow, its doing the Negative impact of the Social meidis site.

As in brief, I want to say that Technology must be use not miss use. Because its destroying the Capability of the technology & It will spread the unfaith to the concern people.

Wait for more...

No comments: