Now in a days, as we are very used to internet in our daily routine life. Out of all in the internet, Mail & Chat is very used in common phenamenon. But accorindg to me Your Email & Chat is saying about you like as Astrology, Numerology, Card Reader etc. Its spreding, what you are and what's going in you. This is new way of knowing about a person after analysing. I named it as Mail & Chat therapy.
It is very surprising thing for the people to accept it. But i feel its relevance from my practival experience of certain thing. So i am very much sure about it. I am doing research on it, so that people can easily access the thingl. I am developing some Method & Criteria for it. It is not the Job of one day,it will take time.
After some times I will share one recent practial experience which is happening to me on this blog.
Finally i want to say that Mail & Chat saying everything about you like other method which people are using.
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment